From Hackerspace Brussels
DRAFT: WORK IN PROGRESS
 October 2012
- Draft some plans for the new layout
 November 2012
First week end results:
- Fusebox moved
- Front side nearly fully tubed
 The plan (aka what we wish)
- 1 double power socket every 3 meters (around)
- 1 network socket for every spot with power socket
- The mill go all the way to the back
- All the lights will be controlled by 24VAC teleruptors, push button peppered at strategic places (doors, bar,...)
- The NOC will be in the basement
- The electronic lab will be on the first floor, at the front
 TO DO
Attach a wood panel to the wallDONE !!
Move the fuseboxDONE !!
Install tubing for what we already know/have decidedDONE !!
Pour concrete on top of the installed tubes for protectionDONE !!
- Troll about little details
- goto 3
- Close holes
- Pull wires into tubes
- connect everything together
- Profit !