some freedombox dev are in the country for a EPFSUG meetup (european parliament free software user group -- http://epfsug.eu) and come over to HSB in the evening for a more technical presentation;
the EPFSUG meetup is during the day, so if you can't make it there, feel free to come over to hsbxl for the evening.
Here are a few links:
 Who's in ? + what knowhow can you bring to the table ?
- ptr_ (know my way around in OpenWRT & I got a crypto-fetish ftm :-)
- Seniorexpat - I have read the entire mailing list from the start, and plan to attend the EPFSUG.
- Olm-e (know how to mesh and got some experience with community projects)
- Jurgen (no special skills, just very curious)
- fs111 pro lurker and general posix geek
- sascha – working on my own OpenWRT project, so I'll bring loads of questions … :-)