Thanks to the city of Schaarbeek
more news on the dossier: 22nd of June 2011
contact persons with city are ptr_ and askarel
- the city council meets Wed 22nd of June 2011, ptr_ plans to go there
- city council gives us the ok (22nd of June 2011)
- city surveyer comes over and hands out the keys (28th of June 2011)
 Project clean-up
Ptr_ puts out the garbage bags & paper for the city (spread over a few weeks) Someone is needed to bring some junk (wood - iton - junk bags)
- please make arrangments with Ptr_
Opening hours containerpark:
- Mon: 14h30 - 19h45
- Tue: 9h00 - 19h45
- Wed: 9h00 - 19h45
- Thu: 9h00 - 19h45
- Fri: 9h00 - 19h45
- Sat: 9h00 - 15h45
 Phase 1: Fri/Sat. July 1st-2nd
- Dust & Junk
 Phase 2: Sat. July 9th
- Reserve one or two square meters in a corner to store empty crates -> free up space in the kitchen
- Remove moulded gyproc
- Trip to container park
- have a look at state of the roof
- electric viseuse
 Phase 3: Sat. July 30th
(July 16: Voidcon - July 23: HackSacre)
- Paint the walls (creativity required, talent isn't)
- Well use the beamer to put some great patterns on the wall!
- Bring stuff to containerpark.
- car (with remorque) or camionette
- old leftovers of paint, paintbrush, roller
 Getting Electric Power
Wouter made a dossier at Electrabel :
- we have a contract for a year, but that only means we can't change supplier for the first year.
- we'll start with monthly prepayment of 50EUR, but the suggestion is correcting that figure once the first few months of usage are in.
- they can come over next week and connect the power, if we make an appointment with Sibelga (025494100).
alex will follow this up and make appointment