Project ReflowOven
Reflow you surface mounted PCB.
- fully automatic
- easy to build
- fully documented
- open source
It's nice to solder automatically PCB's.
 This project will go through 3 phases:
 Phase 1: Design and make a working prototype
Design the control circuit that works. Attach it to the oven. Try basic control.
 Phase 2: Optimize the design
Update the control loop and see how it's matching the reflow curve.
 Phase 3: Make and publish instructions
Completely document the full hardware and software. Write building instructions and a users manual. Make videos demonstrating the building and the operation of the oven. Publish everything and promote it.
Found at tbe flea market (2kW).
 Control Part
We'll be using an Arduino-like controller to control the power electronics.
- The controller shall read the oven temperature from a thermocouple.
- Relays shall protect the mains input.
- Heating power provided to the resistors shall be controlled by triacs.
- The controller shall follow typical reflow curves and follow them accurately.
- Reflow curves parameters shall be configurable.