TechTue207

From Hackerspace Brussels
Jump to: navigation, search
 Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, 
 club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project.  
 ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
TechTue207
858.jpg
What:
tuesday meeting
When:
Tue 09 Apr 2013 19:00
Where:
HSB, Location
Cost:
0


Contents

[edit] where

HSBXL-NNG Rue du moulin 40, Saint-josse-ten-noode

piratepad http://www.piratepad.be/p/TechTue207

[edit] Agenda

  • Status of the floor/door works ( tiles and sand in hall are removed, floors are cleaned, walls need anchoring ( not urgent ) )
  • Urgent works before the floor will be installed ( April 16 )
    • Installing heating tubing on ground floor and 1st floor
    • Moving dry wall boards (gyproc) into the garden (waterproof!)
    • Repairing damaged tubing on ground floor (small job)
  • Status of moving the counters/internet: Is this completely done now?
    • We have the first bill for electricity/gas to pay on the table
      • The amount we pay for the electricity must be increased to avoid bad surprises
    • Belgacom came today to check the line
      • Not connected to street cable: they will open the walkway friday morning 7:00
  • A lot of stuff still needs to be done at the garage, time is running out... Wouter was taking the lead here, but he backed off. Who's taking over?
    • Taking down the street sign
    • Removing radiators ( to be reused at Rue du Moulin ) but junk has to move first.
    • Removing light fixtures
    • There are plenty of empty drink crates, they have to be returned to (Colruyt?)
    • Who will rent the truck for the move and on which date?
    • The electronics junk was not yet removed. Who will organize this?
    • There is some audio gear there ( microphone cables? ) that is clearly not ours. Has to go back to the owner. Who is this?
    • There are still tools from Pieter ( welding table... ), they have to move back to Pieter
    • There is a lot of plain junk: container park? Who's doing this?
    • We should sort out things more clearly, not everything in front of the garage is "furniture"
  • Flooring will be installed on April 16 and 17. We need to have 20 meter of free space on the street in front of the house. This is the equivalent of 3 cars. We need 3 cars to take those places from April 15 till 17 during the night. Wouter and Michael will bring their car. We Still need 1 car!!!
  • Rafael's car is still in the Garage. He "promised" to remove it next weekend. What do we do if he doesn't?

[edit] Meeting Minutes

  • Status of the floor/door works ( tiles and sand in hall are removed, floors are cleaned, walls need anchoring ( not urgent ) )
  • Urgent works before the floor will be installed ( April 16 )
  • Installing heating tubing on ground floor and 1st floor
    • will be done by Michael and Ivan
  • Moving dry wall boards (gyproc) into the garden (waterproof!)
    • done
  • Repairing damaged tubing on ground floor (small job)
    • will be done by Michael and Ivan
  • Status of moving the counters/internet: Is this completely done now?
    • internet ... not yet
    • water gas and elec are done
    • We have the first bill for electricity/gas to pay on the table
      • The amount we pay for the electricity must be increased to avoid bad surprises. Wouter will take care of this .. increasing to 50 euro
    • Belgacom came today to check the line
      • Not connected to street cable: they will open the walkway Friday morning 7:00
  • A lot of stuff still needs to be done at the garage, time is running out... Wouter was taking the lead here, but he backed off. Who's taking over?
  • Taking down the street sign
  • Removing radiators ( to be reused at Rue du Moulin ) but junk has to move first.
  • There are plenty of empty drink crates, they have to be returned to (Colruyt?)
    • Pieter will do the club mate
    • Wouter will do the other crates
  • Who will rent the truck for the move and on which date?
    • Wouter will do this
  • The electronics junk was not yet removed. Who will organize this?
    • Ramon, Tom and Pieter will contact other association that might be interested. If they do not react by next Tuesday, we trow out everything
  • There is some audio gear there ( microphone cables? ) that is clearly not ours. Has to go back to the owner. Who is this?
    • we will send a message to the list and if no response comes we will take care of this next Tuesday
  • There are still tools from Pieter ( welding table... ), they have to move back to Pieter
    • Pieter will move them back to his house
  • There is a lot of plain junk: container park? Who's doing this?
    • we will sort it out next week
  • We should sort out things more clearly, not everything in front of the garage is "furniture"
  • Flooring will be installed on April 16 and 17. We need to have 20 meter of free space on the street in front of the house. This is the equivalent of 3 cars. We need 3 cars to take those places from April 15 till 17 during the night. Wouter and Michael will bring their car. We Still need 1 car!!!
    • Paul's car is available
  • Rafael's car is still in the Garage. He "promised" to remove it next weekend. What do we do if he doesn't?
    • We push it out in the street, but send him and his girlfriend a warning before we do...

[edit] who/how