From Hackerspace Brussels
Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
HSBXL-NNG Rue du moulin 40, Saint-josse-ten-noode
- Electronics shop
- Aska is going to get the documents from W.
- Tom wants to help
- Leave note / trace when you take cash from the fridge
- Aska or Ptr will send a mail with the details
- Add points to the link on the wiki page of the event
- The system for buying stuff (announce it on the mailinglist)
- New system implementation with webinterface
- Invest in more electronics-stuffz from Wim?
- Decided to invest money from the space
- Register the sold pieces in the book en leave the cash in the box
- enoug money for a new role
- now we buy ABS and after we buy we buy a scale with the profit
- 8 times a year = 8 bits gives 1 byte--night--
- Party to unite the makers and hackers from Brussels
- Saturdays are better to set it up
- Secure the space when you leave!