Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
A little suggestion: since the weather is quite cold for the next two or three months, we could print some more hackerspace-themed swag, like hoodie pullover.
...And remind everybody at the same time that we still have hackerspace t-shirts for sale. ;-)
we need a lab-coat !
cleanup - looking at the old pics makezine blog it struck me hsbxl was clean, without junk everywhere -- so i think it's time to clean it out... when?
a visitor from http://progressbar.sk (hacklab bratislava, slovakia)
- swag: we don't invest in pullovers,labcoats etc, but ppl are free to grab the logo and do what they want with it
- cleanup -> next saturday - space opens at 10h, we need some cars to drive to recycling park, sort things out
- insulation: cool job - kudos to michael
- asterisk : we had a great friday-night session setting up asterisk peered up between 0x20 and hsbxl
- VOIP : we'll sign up a (like ghent did) for a SIP account at some provider ppl knew -- 18EUR (one-time fee) so we have a local brussels,belgian number -- somebody in ghent will order, both ours and 0x20's
- askarel will bring his ATA box
- ethical hacking workshop in den-hague, some ppl are going, contact the mailinglist to share the car-ride
- CCC: hsb will be open during ccc conference end of this month (wouter)
- FOSDEM: we'll organize something here at hsb, no clue yet what (ptr_ tries to contact owner of garage next-doors)
- ptr_ will pull the plug on kitchen@L45.be
- HXX, pierre presented plans